Highlights of the New Education Policy 2020: The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved the National Education Policy 2020, paving the way for transformative reforms in the school and higher education sector in the country
New Education Policy was launched on Wednesday, July 29. Earlier, in the afternoon the Union cabinet approved the policy that aims to overhaul the country’s education system. Union Ministers for Information and Broadcasting (I&B)Prakash Javadekar and Human Resource Development (HRD) and Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, made the announcement on the NEP- 2020. Earlier on May 1, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had reviewed the NEP- 2020, for which draft was prepared by a panel of experts led by former Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) chief K Kasturirangan. The NEP 2020 aims at making “India a global knowledge superpower”.The new academic session will begin in September-October – the delay is due to the unprecedented coronavirus disease (Covid-19) outbreak – and the government aims to introduce the policy before the new session kicks in
Here Are Some Bullet Point of National Educational Policy 2020 :-
- 10+2 board structure is dropped.
- New school exam structure will be 5+3+3+4
- Up to 5 preschools, 6 to 8 Mid School, 8 to 11 High School, 12 onwards Graduation.
- Any Degree will be 4 years.
- 6th std onwards vocational courses available.
- From 8th to 11 students can choose subjects.
- All graduation course will have major and minor
Example – science student can have Physics as Major and Music as minor also. Any combination he can choose.
- All higher education will be governed by only one authority.
- UGC AICTE will be merged.
- All University government, private, Open, Deemed, Vocational etc will have the same grading and other rules.
- New Teacher Training board will be set up for all kinds of teachers in the country, no state can change.
- The same level of Accreditation to any collage, based on its rating college will get autonomous rights and funds.
- New Basic learning program will be created by the government for parents to teach children up to 3 years at home and for preschool 3 to 6
- Multiple entries and exit from any course.
- Credit system for graduation for each year student will get some credits which he can utilize if he takes a break in the course and comes back again to complete course.
- All schools exams will be semester wise twice a year.
- The syllabus will be reduced to core knowledge of any subject only
- More focus on student practical and application knowledge.
- For any graduation course if student complete only one year he will get a basic certificate, if he completes two years then he will get Diploma certificate and if he completes full course then he will get degree certificate. So no year of any student will ve wasted if he breaks the course in between.
- All the graduation course feed of all Universities will be governed by the single authority with capping on each course.
Hey Welcome to Expert Me Blog In this blog, we talk about 5 books that every trader must-read. Now, these books are not nice to have seen, one of those that would read during your next vacation these are mandatory textbooks for you. If you are a serious trader and you have to read themContinue reading “Best 5 Books For Serious Traders”
Today we’re looking at 15 books Bill Gates thinks everyone should read welcome to EXPERT ME BLOG the place where future billionaires come to get inspired. Hello experts, what a tremendous week It’s been, One of the most popular messages we receive concerns book recommendation and despite us doing quite of those you guys just seem to wantContinue reading “Best 15 Book Recommended By Bill Gates”
Get Even More AMAZING Scenes & Special Character Themes for VideoMakerFX EVERY MONTH! More Then 100+ Additional ScenesFOR YOU RIGHT NOW! You Get 50+ Scenes Every Month! Amazing Character Animation Themes Suited For All Kinds Of Businesses & Products! Made To CONVERT And SELL For You! This is honestly huge, and something you see very rarely. New game changing video creation is going to allow you toContinue reading “VIDEO MAKER FX”